You may be starting to wonder whether you should attend your next appointment with me.
All appointments are proceeding as scheduled at this stage. The current risk of transmission of Covid-19 remains low.
The only parents who should reschedule an appointment are those that need to be quarantined at home:
- Children/parents who have returned from overseas travel and are in self isolation for 14 days after the date of return to Australia..
- Any child/parent who has had close contact with a known case of Coronavirus.
If your child has symptoms of fever, runny nose, sore throat or cough, please reschedule your appointment until your child is better.
To change or cancel your appointment, please call or text Fiona on 0481274527
I am trying to ensure that the clinic room is as hygienic as possible:
- A sheet will be placed on the floor to reduce potential contamination of the carpet flooring.
- I will be using only washable plastic toys and games for the time being.
- Please help out by washing hands before the session starts, after you have arrived.
- I may ask you to bring books and toys from home to reduce the amount of shared use of non-washable items.
- Spacing between appointments will increase to allow me to wipe down surfaces etc.
Instead of meeting face to face, appointment can be arranged via video-conferencing using Zoom. Feel free to discuss this option with Fiona. Currently, most health insurance companies do not provide rebates for non face-to-face appointments.